Lagos with the possibility of redeployment to a production centre within Africa Re Group
The African Reinsurance Corporation (African Re), a pan African international Financial Institution with Headquarters in Lagos, announces a vacancy for the position of a Senior Underwriter.
- Negotiation and renewal of contracts.
- Portfolio management and business relations.
- Monitoring premium and claims payment Visiting clients progress report.
- Training (Internal and external).
Qualifications and Skills
- First degree in relevant field plus master’s with 7 years relevant work experience or.
- First degree in relevant field plus full professional qualification with 10 years relevant work experience or.
- First degree in relevant field plus 11post qualification relevant experience.
- Post graduate degree in insurance would be a plus with relevant work experience in a reinsurance company or in the department of reinsurance of an insurance company.
- Actuaries, Engineers with more than 10 years experience would have an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of insurance classes, reinsurance and retrocession.
- Good reporting and supervisory skills.
- Ability to quickly build a good and sustainable relationship with clients.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please visit African Reinsurance Corporation website for details and to apply.
20 September, 2013