The successful candidate will maintain close supervision on the daily functions of the staff. Specifically, She will be responsible for dealing with telephone enquiries as appropriate and notes important messages that must be delivered promptly.The successful candidate will serve as the receiver of mail, documents and ordered items delivered to the organization’s address.
- Conduct close observation and make all the essential recommendations to the management regarding more effective and more organized handling of specific operations within the Company.
- Ensure the maintenance of a working environment that yields productivity and furnishes essential office supplies.
- Maintains an effective document and filing management system making information retrieval and utilization more effective.
- Maintain close supervision on the daily functions of the staff.
- Organising and chairing meetings with staff. This will include typing the agenda and taking minutes.
- Maintain an effective medium of communication and close collaboration among the workers in the organization.
- Minimum of a Second class Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Must be female.
- At least 5 years post-NYSC working experience.
- Experience with managing teams and managing people to meet objectives.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with developing, improving and managing work process flows and documentation.
- Sharp secretarial & managerial skills.
- Good Numerate skills and must be comfortable with numbers.
- File and Document Management skills.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
NOTE: PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.
30 September, 2013