Infostrategy Technology (IST) Nigeria Limited – Welcome to Possibilities! Welcome to Creativity and Innovation! Welcome to Infostrategy Technology, your one stop point for all your IT needs. With the trend in technological development and the speed at which businesses are becoming IT compliant, Organizations are looking for more effective ways to deliver value to their clients.
- Create site database.
- Create web forms and PHP files.
- Handle online researches for advanced coding.
- Code documentation e.g. Development of Software documentation.
- Ensure website design and development meet W3C guidelines and standards.
- Develop the website while considering the following factors; user diversity, accessibility and usability.
- Coordinate timely responses to e-mail inquiries received via the website.
- Analyze, interpret and present research findings into clear, concise reports.
- Work with clients and project managers to manage ongoing project tasks, create outlines for new projects and respond to other needs as they arise.
- Continuously seeks new creative extensions, opportunities and ideas on behalf of client brands.
- Basic knowledge of CSS, JQuery and Ajax. Although you do not have to be an expert in these languages but understand how to manipulate already existing codes to suit your immediate needs, you are advised to take personal time and develop your skills in these areas.
- Test run website accessibility and functionality from a variety of environments.
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for internet presence based on management priorities, policy directions and goals.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Modify and create enhancements to the website.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Design and create internet applications including interactive forms like Feedback forms, Reservation forms, and Newsletter requests forms.
- Providing dynamic web content.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree.
- Composed, confident and fast learner.
- Analytical, Self-motivated & Goal Oriented.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Organised with strong attention to details.
- Ability to work under Pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
14 August, 2013