KCSSA west Africa Limited a member of the Kimberly-Clark Corporation seek talents to grow its Nigeria manufacturing operations. From Huggies® diapers to Kleenex® facial tissues, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. But we’re not just changing diapers here. Our57,Ooo global employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. Come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
- Ensure assets are maintained in a ‘Safe to operate’ condition at all times while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant.
- To optimise the Diaper Manufacturing process through the design of new electrical/electronic process control systems together with optimisation maintenance of existing process control systems in order to achieve optimum plant and process reliability.
- To plan, organise and control Electrical Projects.
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement through modifications and upgrades.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a BSc Degree/HND in Electrical Engineering orequivalent tertiary education.
- Minimum of 5 years previous engineering and maintenance experience in FMCG environment.
- Above average computer literacy is required.
- Excellent PLC programming and drives skills (Siemens/Allan Bradley/Rockwell).
- Excellent project manaqernent skills.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply for the job.
10 September, 2013