- Sourcing, contracting and management of internal and external suppliers and service provider in relation to the management of the supply chain in accordance with the mandate given signature.
- Responsible for the operational activities of real property management (leasing, maintenance, strategy, internal / external service) defines the rules for operating local online w / principles / standards General SRE.
- Implements strategies clusters based on comprehensive strategies for SRE SRE programs and regional benchmarking
- Acts as a key account for Siemens tenants.
- Peer support within the business planning process based on guidelines and Siemens SRE HQ.
- Direction and control of risks and economic opportunities (ERM reports) at the location.
- Analysis and identification of opportunities and risks of the real estate portfolio Nigeria.
- A degree in Property Management.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a real place, property management and facilities management.
- 3 years experience in at least two of the following areas: asset management, portfolio management, Project Management, Facility Management.
- Experience in a role of responsible management, and proven ability to assume increasing responsibility over time, practical approach needed.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply for the job.
27 September, 2013